Ski safe against COVID-19
Hygiene and prevention measures COVID-19 in the provision of the service in School and Rental Stores.
In the provision of the service in our premises in Sierra Nevada, the following hygiene and prevention measures will be taken:
- Cleaning and disinfection of equipment, particularly helmets, as well as any other contact surface, between one client and another. Likewise, the premises will be cleaned and disinfected at least once a day.
- Dispensers of hydroalcoholic gels or disinfectants with virucidal activity authorized and registered by the Ministry of Health will be made available to the public, in any case at the entrance of the establishment or premises and at the exit of the bathrooms, which must always be in conditions of use.
- An itinerary will be established on the premises to avoid crowds in certain areas and prevent contact between customers, respecting the minimum safety distance of 2 meters.
- The working personnel who perform the care, will guarantee the safety distance with the client and will apply the necessary hygiene and prevention procedures to avoid the risk of contagion.
- We recommend paying by credit card, disinfecting the TPV after each use.
- Permanent air renewal.